Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy in Cypress, Texas
- Aging is a normal process for all living beings in the world. But, we know that many of you would like to postpone it as much as possible. Not only the wrinkles and fine lines are bothersome, but also the backaches and fatigue will reduce the quality of life. The human body is like a biological clock and when humans age, all the physiological functions deteriorate as well. One of the physiological functions that lose its functionality is the hormone production. Many signs of aging are related to hormonal misbalance that occurs as you advance in age. Signs such as fatigue, weight gain, reduced physical activeness, joint pain and even poor libido is all a result of it.
- Many vital hormones, which are necessary for your daily functions are produced in lesser quantities, and also their potency is reduced in advanced ages. That is why it is necessary to replace these natural hormones. Once the levels of these hormones are up, it can reverse the effects of aging.
- At Cyfair Health and Wellness we have a unique approach to replace the hormones in a more effective way to fight against aging. In our anti-aging program, we use only natural and bio-identical hormones, and we do not administer everybody with the same amount of hormones. The level of hormones needed for your body will be evaluated according to your age, sex, and other clinical factors. These hormones are given twice a day in order to mimic the normal biological rhythm of your body. Also, we do follow the Bell curve when calculating the dose for each individual to provide the most accurate treatment.
- One of the most common hormones replaced is Testosterone. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) treats men with low levels of male hormones, which is known as hypogonadism. This takes place starting from 30 years of age most of the time. While testosterone is a hormone of a healthy man, a low level of it can result in a low sexual drive, hair loss, low muscle strength and bone mass and also weight gain. When treated with TRT, many men regain the bone density, muscle strength, libido, and energy level that had been lost with age.
- As men are treated with male hormones, women need to be treated with female hormones. Menopause that hits women in their late 40s to early 50s is an abrupt loss of female hormones in the body, and the body finds it hard to adapt for this for a while. While at the beginning a woman may suffer from sweating, hot flushes, mood changes, anxiety, depression, weight gain, joint pain, fatigue and even hair loss, in the later years a low level of female hormones can increase the risk of heart diseases and osteoporosis. That is why women need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). At Cyfair Health and Wellness, we guide you through the whole process while understanding all your expectations and hardships.
We are flexible, understanding and friendly when it comes to our patients. Our aim is to provide you with the best care ever. Contact us today to know how we can help you with reversing your age so that you can once again recall the best days of your life!
Get In Touch:
Call us at (281) 955-0000 and schedule your appointment today.