Click to Call
Lipid Panel (w/ Genetics)
Laboratory Consultation is $100 + Lab cost + Cash price + Insurance cost
Nearly 50% of heart attacks and strokes occur in people who have ‘normal’ cholesterol levels1.
Click to Call
Zmed Clinic and Premier Medical Laboratories are excited to partner to provide patients with MD HeartPro – Advanced Lipid Testing… It’s time to start seeing the full picture of cardiovascular risk.
Inflammation contributes to both vulnerable plaque formation and to plaque rupture. Recent evidence goes beyond lipids to suggest that inflammation within the artery wall is the primary contributor to this residual risk for heart attack and stroke1.
- Identifies more than 90% of people at risk for heart disease1
- Fully reimbursed by Medicare. Same ICD-10 codes as standard lipid panel.
- More information makes it easier for physicians to manage CVD.
- Replaces the 40-year-old lipid panel with advanced testing.
1. Sachdeva A, Cannon CP, Deedwania PC, et al. Lipid levels in patients hospitalized with coronary artery disease: an analysis of 136,905 hospitalizations in Get With The Guidelines. Am Heart J. 2009;157(1):111-117.e2. 2. Falk E et al. (1995) “Coronary Plaque Disruption” Circulation 92:657-671. 3. Golledge J. et al (2000) “The Symptomatic Carotid Plaque” Stroke 31:774-781. 4. Kolodgie FD, Burke AP, Skorija KS, et al. Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 protein expression in the natural progression of human coronary atherosclerosis. ArteriosclerThrombVasc Biol. 2006;26(11):2523-2529. 5. Ballantyne CM, Hoogeveen RC, Bang H, et al. Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2, high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, and risk for incident coronary heart disease in middle-aged men and women in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study. Circulation. 2004:109(7):837-842. 6. The Lp-PLA2 Studies Collaboration. Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 and risk of coronary disease, stroke and mortality: collaborative analysis of 32 prospective studies. Lancet. 2010;375(9725):1536-1544. 7. Kolodgie FD, Burke AP, Skorija KS, et al. Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 protein expression in the natural progression of human coronary atherosclerosis. ArteriosclerThrombVasc Biol. 2006;26(11):2523-2529. 8. White HD; Simes J; Barnes E, et al; LIPID study investigators. Changes in Lp-PLA2 activity in secondary prevention predict coronary events and treatment effect by pravastatin in the Long-term Intervention with Pravastatin in Ischaemic Disease (LIPID) Trial. Circulation. 2011;124:A14857.
Our Customer Stories
Z Med Clinic is a State-of-the-art medical spa with several locations across Houston, TX. We offer a full range of non-invasive cosmetic procedure through our staff of highly trained medical professionals. From weight loss to wrinkle removal and hormone replacement therapy, Z Med Clinic provides all the cosmetic services you need to look and feel your best. Please see all of our services below and call us today at (281) 955-0000 if you would like to speak to someone about your needs.
Set Up Your Consultation Now
Just fill out the form or call us direct so we can help you.
You have the power to change your life right now!
* “These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease”
© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved | Z Med Clinic