What are Lipo injections?
Lipo injections are also known as Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections and are used to help release fat from the primary fat deposits of the body.
The fat burning substances included in this injection are:
- Inositol – A form of B-vitamin that promotes the health of the human cells and nerve synapses; promotes fat metabolism; reduces blood cholesterol levels; and controls mood, appetite, and emotions.
- Choline – is an essential compound that participates in many metabolic functions of the body. It helps the liver to perform its functions and promotes excretion of many chemical waste products. While choline is required for the transportation and metabolism of fats and cholesterol, it prevents fat accumulation in different parts of the body and cholesterol accumulation around the lumen of the vessel walls. This is important for the good health of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
- Methionine – is similar to inositol, and increases the effectiveness of the combination. It is an essential amino acid and is not synthesized in the human body. That is why intake of this compound is very important. This amino acid acts as a lipotropic agent and promotes fatty tissue breakdown in the liver; helps in lowering the cholesterol levels of the body in order to prevent build-ups in the circulatory system; relieves fatigue, and is useful in some cases of allergies by virtue of its ability to reduce histamine release.
How are these injections administered?
These injections are administered up to twice a week. Parallel administrations of several other compounds seem to make the treatment more effective:
- Vitamin B12 will be administered at the same time in order to accelerate the metabolism so that fat will be shed rapidly. When used together, Lipo injections and B12 are thought to strengthen the effects of each other and therefore administered during the same treatment cycle.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that promotes body’s transport and breakdown of fat and decreases the fat accumulation and reduces muscle fatigue during workouts. Also, this compound can regulate the energy utilized by the muscles and thereby, promote the fat breakdown. L-carnitine injections provide large amounts of L-carnitine and this accelerates and intensifies the actions of Lipo injections.
How do Lipo injections work?
Lipo injections inject amino acids that stimulate the liver’s regulation process of optimizing the metabolism. By increasing the rate of normal metabolism, IMC injections can boost many physiological functions of the body. But, when the levels of these 3 amino acids reduce in the body, the metabolic rate gradually returns to its norm. When combined with a weight loss diet and regular workouts, this lipotropic formula is a definitive complete weight loss program.
These injections shed the fats while boosting the body's energy levels at the same time. The energy released by the fats that were shed together with the energy promoting properties of vitamin B12, a complete course of lipotropic injections can energize you like never before.