Compensation: $4,000 to $4,500 Monthly
Job Type: Contract
Simplest Job Ever. Only one day a month with no minim hours required. Please call us for details… Please check our website www.zmedclinic.com for further information.
We are looking for a licensed Texas Physician (MD or DO) that has the following qualifications:
1) Is experienced with weight management and hormone replacement therapy and can supervise Four medical clinics staffed by mid-level healthcare providers having the day-to-day responsibility for patient care in those primary fields of practice.
Locations of the Clinics:
Two in North Houston, one in the Greenway area (inner loop, west of downtown Houston). There is an additional one in Corpus Christi Texas.
2) Has some working knowledge of laser procedures and Botox and Fillers and can serve a Medical Director for a health and beauty spa (aesthetic medicine services). If no experience is available we will offer training on their procedures.
3) Is registered or can become registered as a Civil Surgeon with USCIS to approve immigration physicals examinations and vaccinations ( usually USCIS requires 4 years of experience as a doctor before they would approve someone to be a civil surgeon )
4) Availability at least to visit each clinic one time per month (time spent at a location or with the providers is what is necessary for the view of the doctor). Have the ability to be available over the phone any time the Mid-level providers needs him or her.
5) In a network with major commercial insurance carriers for billing purposes is desired but not mandatory.
1) Valid Texas MD or DO license.
2) Valid DEA Certificate.
3) Basic computer skills.
4) Entrepreneurial spirit and a “go get’em” attitude.
5) Being in Primary care practice for at least FOUR years.
1) The EMR system can be accessed anywhere through a web browser. We currently use E Clinical Works ( ECW )
2) We reimburse travel expenses up to $1000 per month if travel out of state is involved
3) Medical malpractice insurance at $600,000 coverage limit in the aggregate is covered.
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
We are looking for a FULL-TIME family practice NP or PA to work for our Primary Care Family Practice Clinics which are located in Houston, Texas. We are a stress-free environment in which a provider will enjoy working with the rest of the team which includes a supervising physician, manager and medical assistants…
We specialize in;
1) Comprehensive Weight Management
2) Anti-Aging/Bio-identical Hormone Replacement (Low Testosterone, Thyroid, Menopause, PMS)
3) Cosmetic Procedures Such as Botox, Juvederm, Restalyne, and Dysport as well as Laser Therapies
4) IV Therapies
5) PRP–Plasma Rich Platelets
6) Laser hair removal
7) Immigration Physical Examinations and Vaccinations
8) Family Practice
9) Smoking Cessation
10) Health and Wellness
We are looking for Full-time providers at:
1) 4101 Greenbriar Dr, Suite 238, Houston, TX 77098 2- 12121 Jones Rd, Houston, TX 77098 Benefits if working part-time with us: 1- 6 Figure salary/ Great hourly rate
2) No night calls, or admissions to hospitals.
3) All the training that you may need to become a successful provider.
4) PTO after the three months of introductory period.
5) Bonus every quarter from Net Profit.
6) We compensate for some of the costs of health insurances.
Also, we are looking for a part-time or PRN provider at the following locations: 314 Sawdust Rd, Suite 119, The Woodlands, TX 77380
Note: Company does NOT offer health insurance benefits at this time.
Note: Please provide us with your Phone number and we will get back to you soon after.
Note: Please Explore our website to have an idea what we provide to our patients. https://www.zmedclinic.com/
About Z MED CLINIC: Over 17 Years of offering high-quality health and wellness care for patients. Health and Wellness is our specialty. From weight management, Bio-identical hormone therapies, aesthetics, and Family Practice.