Job Type: Full-time
We are a stress-free environment in which an employee will enjoy working with the rest of the team which includes a supervising physician, manager and medical assistants.
Candidate will be provided with Hourly Rate, $10-$11 an hour.
1) Bilingual ( English and Spanish fluency).
2) Ability to answer phones and greet patients, Customer Service Experience.
3) Ability to use computers, emails, EMR, and checking in and out patients is highly desired. We are using ECW.
4) Medical assistant experience or phlebotomist including is a plus
5) Marketing and Social Media knowledge is a must.
6) Smoke and Drug-Free environment
7) Take pictures of the patients ( before and after the procedure)
8) Collect payment from patients and post payments.
9) Order or purchase all office supplies and equipment.
10) Equipment: Obtain and maintain service contracts for all copiers, computers and misc. equipment when required. Set up all calibration for all medical equipment if needed.
11) Apply numbing cream and assist provider and Advance injector.
1) Candidate will be provided a salary/ Good Hourly Rate
2) Paid Holidays and PTO.
Locations of the Clinics:
314 Sawdust Rd, Suite 119, the Woodlands, TX 77380
1) Please provide us with your Phone number/ email when you communicate with us, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
2) Please Explore our website to have an idea of what we provide our patients.