Phlebotomist Or Medical Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
We are a stress-free environment in which an employee will enjoy working with the rest of the team which includes a supervising physician, licensed healthcare provider, manager, and medical assistants.
We specialize in;
1) Comprehensive Weight Management
2) Anti-Aging/Bio-identical Hormone Replacement (Low Testosterone, Thyroid, Menopause, PMS)
3) Cosmetic Procedures Such as Botox, Juvederm, Restalyne and Dysport as well as Laser Therapies
4) Intravenous Therapies
5) PRP–Plasma Rich Platelets
6) Laser hair removal
7) Immigration Physical Examinations and Vaccinations
8) Family Practice
9) Smoking Cessation
10) Health and Wellness
We are looking for a full time BILINGUAL Phlebotomist or and a medical assistant to work at of our Health and Wellness Clinic which is located in Houston TX.
$11-12 an hour plus commission and bonus
1) Customer service experience
2) Medical Assistant/ or Phlebotomist Diploma
3) Basic computer skills.
4) Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a very desired
5) Entrepreneurial spirit and “go get ’em” attitude.
6) Willing to learn
1) Good hourly rate
2) No night calls, or admissions to hospitals.
3) PTOs and Paid National Holidays.
4) All the training that you may need to become a successful Medical Assistant.
5) Bonuses every Quarter
6) And a lot more.
Locations of the Clinics:
4101 Greenbriar Dr, suite 238, Houston, TX 77098
1) Please provide us with your Phone number and we will get back to you soon after.
2) Please Explore our website (www.zmedclinic.com) to have an idea of what we provide our patients.