Keeping You Safe
When you visit our offices, you can trust that our healthcare team is going above and beyond the COVID-19 prevention recommendations outlined by the CDC. We are constantly monitoring and updating our office protocols accordingly. These additional steps to maximize safety have allowed us to continue safely providing best-in-class dental care for you and our other guests in the community.
As a result of these updated safety measures, you can continue to feel comfortable about seeing us and taking care of your teeth. Rest easy knowing that these new protocols have been tested and validated, having been in place since March 2020.
Mask Policy Update
Masks are highly recommended for everyone at all of our locations. Additional safety precautions include:
- Our waiting room is set for social distancing.
- The treatment rooms are cleaned after every visit.
- The office is cleaned regularly (front to back) with a hospital-grade cleaner.
- We are minimizing contact by encouraging the use of electronic forms and payment options.
- Team members are wearing face masks and adhering to the guidelines set by the CDC.